Sunday 5 February 2012

model inspiration

today i managed to brave it out in the snow & made it to some shops to get art supplies. i did actually have to go out for something important - i'm not just a crazy person who likes to risk traveling in the snow for just pencils and paper! anyway, i have been busy sketching so hopefully i will have lots of pretty illustrations to put up on my website soon.


 my main inspiration like i said in my last post is models. i just find their faces so interesting to draw and have been visiting various model tumblrs etc and trawling through a vast amount of images to find ones i want to draw. i thought i would post a selection of my favourite. i'm also thinking of illustrating some of my favourite garments from upcoming collections and different trends.






emily xo







No comments:

Post a Comment