Tuesday 3 August 2010

i know i haven't posted in a long while. i will do it regularly again soon, but right now i can't be bothered. today i got a tattoo. it wasn't the flower one i wanted on my arm because stupid work won't let me have a big tattoo on show. i will get it soon though. instead i got the lady with the ship inside her head. here is a picture. it is a bit of a rubbish picture, i will post a better one up soon.




i have had some news today which has made me feel down. i mentioned before about my dog being ill etc..& recently she's been ok apart from keeping my mum & dad up all night. anyway, my mum rang this afternoon & said she went to the vets & basically they thing putting her down is the best option :( it's so rubbish, but i know it's for the best. i would rather her go peacefully now than her get really ill & we wait til her organs start to fail & she's in pain. i don't want her to go though.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment