Tuesday 20 April 2010

quizzy quiz

Hi, my name is: emily
Never in my life have I been:
to Russia
The one person who can drive me nuts is:
myself
High school: was very chavvy
When I’m nervous: shake my leg and fiddle with my fingers
The last song I listened to was: honestly - american football
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honour: laura
My hair is: alright, feeling very soft right now
When I was 5: i probably was playing with my Barbies
Last Christmas: was ok. they get less exciting every year
I should be..: going to sleep
When I look down I see: my t-shirt and cardigan
The happiest recent event was: going to Spain with my boyfriend and his family
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Rachel
By this time next year: i'll hopefully still be happy
My current gripe is:
money
I have a hard time understanding: why people take drugs
There’s this girl I know that: is a shit
I like you when:
you're nice
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: mummy or boyfriend
Take my advice:
don't do drugs, or cheat, they're both bad
If you visited the place I was born: you wouldn't be that impressed
I plan to visit: amazing places all over the world one day
If you spent the night at my house: watch films and drink red wine
I’d stop my wedding if: something went wrong or i was making a mistake
The world could do without: peodophiles
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: hmmm
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a vest and skirt from h&m
My favorite black/brunette is: Marcus
My favorite red/burgundy head is: my mum
In the morning I: i never want to wake up
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: nothing
Once, at a bar: i made my own cocktail
Last night I was: nice
There’s this guy I know who: is hot
If I was an animal I’d be: a fluffy bunny rabbit
Tomorrow I am: not sure. i wanna go to Madame Tussards but we'll see
My birthday is: 12th November

No comments:

Post a Comment