Tuesday 23 February 2010

FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:

  1. be happy.
  2. grow up.
  3. i miss you.
  4. no, you're not hot.
  5. i miss youuuu loads.

TEN things about yourself:

  1. i am a fashion promotion student.
  2. i am shy.
  3. i love kawaii/japanese stuff.
  4. i wish i was a Disney princess.
  5. i worry too much.
  6. i don't say what i feel enough.
  7. i love my parents loads.
  8. i am pretty happy.
  9. i've got an amazing boyfriend.
  10. i wear pink lipstick...a lot.

SEVEN ways to win your heart:

it's already won...

  1. be humorous.
  2. be faithful.
  3. put up with me and my ways.
  4. be loving, but not too much.
  5. be caring.
  6. lay in bed with me for hours watching films.
  7. share my interests. but not all.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

  1. i'm tired.
  2. i'm hungry.
  3. i'm thirsty.
  4. my boyfriend.
  5. missing my parents.
  6. uni work.
  7. money.

FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:

  1. brush my teeth.
  2. listen to my ipod.
  3. kiss my bf/call him to say goodnight.
  4. stress about things.

FOUR things you see right now:

  1. blackberry.
  2. macbook.
  3. my bed.
  4. make-up.

THREE songs that you listen to often:

  1. love american by g.u.t.g.
  2. dez moines by the devil wears prada.
  3. you have killed me by morrissey.

No comments:

Post a Comment