Monday 28 May 2012

girl crush/style icon

Hello,

Hope everyone is enjoying the awesome weather. I certainly have, but maybe did a bit too much today. I went and burnt the bottom of my bum...silly me. Hurts so much, but I only have myself to blame I guess!
I have hardly been on my computer due to the glorious sunshine, but I've been looking for some style inspiration and have definitely found my new style-icon-girl-crush-extreme. She's called Tricia Gosingtian and you may already have seen her/follow her style posts, but I have just found her and she is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Extreme style envy and hair envy! I thought I would post a few of my favourite looks, which I may try to re-create.




I adore the amount of collars she uses to style her outfits. I just think they finish the overall look really well, and dress up a casual sweater or t-shirt. I've been thinking about interview clothes for when I go to London and start (hopefully!) having interviews. I find summer sometimes hard to interview dress for. Winter I feel is a lot easier, but in summer you want to make sure you're cool (temp-wise!) but still look good and smart. Browsing through Tricia's blog and Lookbook helps as I think there are a lot of cute styles, perfect for that summer interview.











All images are from Tricia Gosingtian's blog and Facebook.



I may have a go at making some collars to add edginess to some of my outfits. But for now I shall go and pour after-sun all over my poor, burnt body.

Emily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment