Tuesday 15 May 2012

doodles




Hello,

I decided to change my illustrations a bit and went back to some cartoon-style drawings. The four girls were a mixture of some clothes from various places such as Topshop, River Island and American Apparel which I really want. It sucks not having my scanner right now so I have to keep posting not very good Instagram pictures. I've been looking through lots of pictures and getting inspiration and it's nice going back to my old style of drawing sometimes, I'm going to do lots more soon. I like the style of the thicker black pen then with the thinner pen showing more of the smaller detail.

I'm also still loving drawing models and will just have to do a few pictures of Anja Konstantinova as she is a babe! I just love her - especially in a Wildfox photo shoot. Expect lots of drawings of her too!

Emily xo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment