Monday 15 March 2010

well i am officially broke. and it sucks. i have my dissertation research presentation thingy tomorrow, and i really don't want to go. i have done some work, but i have given up and decided to get in bed and watch skins. i hate skins but sometimes i think i secretly like it. also the smell of Dominos pizza is making me feel slightly sick but i just can't be bothered to move the box out of my room.
i have actually managed to register with a doctors. FINALLY! i actually went to do that and to go to the post office and get a package then get back to mine all before 12. very impressive! i had ordered a cover for my blackberry...i know i have no money but it was only 99p with free p&p. bargain!...anyway so i thought that was what my package was but it turns out to be another BYD hoody and Black My Heart shirt from District Lines! godddd they're so stupid. i send them countless e-mails asking why my order is taking forever, then they end up sending me it again! i am going to wait and see if they have charged me twice. if not then that's pretty cool, although i don't know what i'm going to do with them. i don't really need 2 of the same thing. i might just sell them and try to make a tiny bit of money to fund my life.

bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment